Executive Management Services, Inc.
GREENFIELD, INDIANA (LEED GOLD)
This 26,400 SF, LEED Gold build-out was designed to create a collaborative work environment. Construction included the following:
- A board room and two meeting rooms.
- A full kitchen and break room were added, along with janitors closets that included a washer and dryer.
- A work-out area was incorporated into the plans, which included showers and bike racks.
- The addition of executive suites included personal showers and restrooms.
- The Entire building HVAC system is controlled from a remote access point that gives the user control of all set points for any zone in the building.
- The Building was only partially finished when construction started, SOG had to be poured in most of the building.
- Installed new AHU’s on the roof with multiple VAV boxes throughout the space for individual zoning.
- IT Room, Coffee Bar, Mail Room and Reception area were all an addition to the project.
- Construction included the installation of high efficiency tank less water heaters with a storage tank and recirculating pump.
- Six glass offices were added to allow natural light to shine through into the core of the building.